One baby was strapped on my back as the other crawled in the playground. I worked 12 hour days, for months, sanding and taking wallpaper off, all while carrying one kid. Ha! We were getting close to finishing, but the project was still a distance to go. It would take the time, energy, as well as my personal favorite to complete the interior of this house. My three sons and me searched for hidden gems while at estate sales to ensure that my spending was under control. Our routine for the week consisted of walking from Thursday to Saturday through estate sales and garage sales to purchase a mix of antique and brand new furniture as well as spending on weekdays painting and sanding the driveway. It was kind of like this... Here is the place where my passion for restoring antique furniture started. After our home was fully furnished, I could not quit! I had an area at the market, where I would sell items. I could outgrow the area because I had numerous pieces I was able to use. The house...
Comments
Post a Comment